Hobart Kitchen Equipment Review
Hobart Kitchen Equipment is very important for setting up a commercial kitchen. Hobart kitchen equipment offers a whole range of kitchen equipment. It has a whole range of ware washers and food processors. With Traulsen range of refrigerators and bakery equipment from Baxter, Hobart has them all. Lets us look at this Hobart kitchen equipment review for more details.
- Hobart kitchen equipment has a whole range of friendly equipment. Their Baxter baking range includes over, proofers, retarders/proofers and other specialty products.
- Hobart kitchen equipment for cooking includes combi ovens and barcode scanners, convection ovens, grills, fryers, griddles, ranges, rotisseries, steamers and toasters.
- Juicers, mixers, cutters, processors, tenderizers, salad dryers and slicers form a part of food preparation equipment.
- Hobart mixer/grinders, Legacy countertop mixer, chopper/grinders, juicers in various colors, N50 5-Quart Mixer and G-series refrigerators make an important part of Hobart kitchen equipment review.
- Mixer/grinders: These stainless steel mixer/grinders come in many designs and are easy to clean, handle all kinds of volumes and are durable with easy to manage controls. They grind meat without smashing it.
- Legacy Countertop Mixer: The countertop from the Hobart kitchen equipment has the Shift-on-the-Fly technology that is known for its record consistent performance. A swing-out bowl that makes it easy to clean, install and change bowls. The ergonomic lift handle helps in an effortless bowl changing movement.
- Choppers/grinders: These help in making sausages, croquettes and patties. Every piece of meat comes out neatly cut and there are is mashing of meat.
- N50 5-Quart Mixer: This is used for making juices in the kitchen. They are available in five different colors.
- Traulsen G-Series is a high energy efficient model which comes with a five-year compressor warranty. The refrigerators work in a smart way by reducing heat filtration into the equipment when the door is opened.
The overall Hobart kitchen equipment review drives one point, which is quality and consistency.
Image credits: www.cals.uidaho.edu