Signature Dishes From Mo Bays
Name of restaurant: Mo Bay
Address: 17W. 125 th Street, Herlem, NY 10027
Phone: 212 876 9300 (Reservations)
212 828 3400 (Delivery)
Hours: Daily 11am-12am
Food and Drink
• Cuisine: Jamaican, Caribbean, and vegetarian cuisine
• Specialties: Brunch (Note: Caribbean and Southern-style restaurant offers specialty cocktails, slow-cooked barbecue and live jazz in romantic setting. Sunday gospel brunch.)
• Wine List: N/A
• Payment Options: American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover
How to get there
• Cross Street: 5 th Avenue
• Public Transit: N/A
• Parking: Street
• Featured Chef: Patrick Simpson(Head Chef)
Commentary by Christine :
Come dine with us at Harlem's newest restaurant serving southern food, jazz, and World Famous Barbecue. We also serve Jamaican, Caribbean, and vegetarian cuisine, all at very affordable prices. Fabulous food, soulful and Caribbean flavor, live music, all in the romantic atmosphere of MoBay Uptown, a Manhattan extension of MoBay's on 112 DeKalb in Brooklyn which has been favorably reviewed by Zagat's and Timeout and received a Best of New York Award by the Village Voice, and has been featured on Taste of New York and the NBC Morning Show.
New York Magazine’s review-MoBay Uptown is a beacon of home cooking amidst the KFCs and McDonald's that dominate the area, a restaurant whose high energy and charm match that of its location on one of the city's most engaging streets. The fare is a mix of upscale Caribbean and soul food—delightfully gelatinous oxtail stew shares the menu with crunchy fried chicken.
Look forward to more 'Best in Taste with Christine' at ifood.tv!