Top Ten Best Cookery Shows On TV
Cookery Shows on television are surely one of the easiest ways of learning various cooking practices while you simply sit at home. Either you are an expert cook or just a fresher in the kitchen, cookery shows on TV is the perfect guide for everybody. So, here are my list of top ten best cookery shows on TV. You can watch these shows on TV to learn the details of good cooking directly from the experts of culinary industry. Most of these shows are hosted by renowned chefs who sincerely explain the use of various authentic ingredients and shares their personal secret with the viewers.
Top Ten Best Cookery Shows on TV
1. 30 Minute Meals –Hosted by Rachel Ray, 30 Minute Meals is very unique cookery show sinceit shows the process of making delicious meals in time limit of 30 minutes. The show covers various food and cuisines.
2. Martha Stewart Living – One of the most popular cookery shows on the TV, Martha Stewart Living is better known for Stewart’smasterly cooking skills. She prepares some delicious dishes and shares various cooking secret.
3. Giada at Home, Food Network - When talking about cookery shows, we have to include various shows from Food Network. The show is known for presenting some of the best Californian and Italian fusion dishes.
4. Paula’s Home Cooking– Presented by Paula Deen, Paula’s Home Cooking is one of the most popular cookery shows on Food Network. The show usually shows traditional American dishes and follows the culinary traditions of United States. The show is better known for the interesting presentation by Paula Deen.
5. Barefoot Contessa– Ina Garten is the secret behind the success of this extremely popular cookery show named as Barefoot Contessa. Ina is basically a well known magazine columnist and cookbook author. She divulges various extra tips for easy cooking in her show.
6. America's Test Kitchen – America's Test Kitchen is basically a show by the audience, for audience and of the audience. This fun PBS show has a real interesting format and shares some really interesting dishes.
7. Good Eats– Hosted by Alton Brown, Good Eats is basically an educational show that also explains the history of food and ingredients. The Show is also popular because of the funny hosting style of Alton Brown.
8. Throwdown! With Bobby Flay– Yes, finally comes the Bobby Flay show, extremely popular and shares authentic dishes. He is one of the very few critically acclaimed chefs in the world. But, this show is one of the very true reason that made Bobby Flay popular between common people.
9. Iron Chef (Japanese) –This is the original Iron Chef show that is the Japanese version.Known for some of the best dishes, Iron Chef usually gets some of the most well trained chefs.
10. Healthy Appetite, Food Network –This is probably the most suitable cookery show for today’s generation as everyone is looking for healthy eating. Hosted by Ellie Krieger, the show basically shows quick and simple to make healthy recipes for everyone.
These are my favourite top ten best cookery shows on TV. Did I miss any of your favourites?Please comment in to let me know about your favourite cookery shows on TV.
Image Credit @ huffingtonpost.com