A Review Of Devi Restaurant
- Cuisine: Indian Home Cooking
- Price: Appetizers from $6 to $12; entrées from $15 to $30; tasting menu for $60 or $100 with wine pairing.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, noon to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 10:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, noon to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 11 p.m.; Sunday, 5 to 10:30 p.m.
- Reservations: Recommended -
- Payment Options: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Public Transit: N, R, Q, W, 4, 5, 6, L to Union Sq. -
- Parking: A public lot is available on 18th Street between 6th and 7th.
- Owner: Rakesh Aggarwal
- Opened: 2004
- Specialties: Crispy fried okra; tandoor grilled lamb chops with sweet & sour pear chutney; parsi halibut “Paatra Ni Machi”; zimikand ke kofte (yam dumplings) with tomato gravy; onion and parmigiano kulcha.
- Wine List: An international wine list with 27 whites ranging in price from $45 to $145 and 23 reds ranging in price from $45 to $198.
- Executive Chefs: Suvir Saran, Hemant Mathur
- Pastry Chef: Surbhi Sahni
- Wine Director: Gil Daniel
- General Manager: Sonny Solomon
- Other Features: Tasting menu $60 or $100 with wine pairing, full bar, cocktail menu
- Online Menu: Devi web site
- Dress: Casual
- Seats: 75
- Noise: Low to moderate
- Architect: Larry Bogdanow
Also Known as:Devi Restaurant Review
Do you wanna know about the Devi Restaurant in the New York City? The Executive Chef Suvir Saran is telling us all about the restaurant, why we call it Devi and other specialties of the restaurant. Don't miss the video!