Egg Free Mayonnaise
|Gelatin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tepid water||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Dry mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a metal bowl of small size and fill with tepid water.
2) Soak gelatin in it.
3) Allow it to stand until the gelatin swells up.
4) Take a bowl full of hot water and place the metal bowl over it until the gelatin dissolves completely.
5) Take another bowl and mix the vinegar, mustard powder, salt and black pepper together.
6) Stir thoroughly with the help of a non-metallic spoon until it turns smooth.
7) Take a bowl and add yogurt to it before beating it well with water.
8) Add it to the vinegar mixture and mix thoroughly.
9) Add the gelatin to it and stir properly.
10) Take a jar and transfer the mixture to it.
11) Place in refrigerator.
12) Use as required.