Egg Free Vienna Crescents
|Milk free margarine||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Finely chopped almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Cream margarine well.
3) Slowly beat in sugar until mixture is light and fluffy.
4) Beat in flour gradually until thoroughly mixed.
5) Mix in chopped almonds.
6) In a waxed paper, place the dough and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling until firm.
7) Slice dough into 1-inch lengths and figure into crescent shapes.
8) Place the crescents on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven.
9) Let cool slightly on a rack and top with confectioners' sugar.
10) Serve with coffee.