Egg Free Lemon Snowballs
|Milk free margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Scant)|
|Grated lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|For snowball frosting|
|Milk free margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Confectioners sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow food coloring||2 Drop|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix margarine, sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon rind, and flavorings and then figure the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
3) Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes in preheated oven.
4) For Snowball Frosting, beat well all ingredients until blended.
5) Top each cookie with a dollop of Snowball Frosting.
6) Serve at once.