The Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurant Review
When somebody talks about ‘inventing your own taste’, the first name that comes to the fore in the list of restaurants that cater to tastes of all likes, is Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurant. If you are looking for a good fast casual dining restaurant, take the next turn to Cheeburger and prepare to gorge on some mouthwatering burgers. Here is a quick Chee Review to give you an insight about the Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurant.
The Chee Evolution
The Cheeburger Cheeburger chain of restaurants was started in Sanibel Island, Florida, USA, in 1986. The restaurant’s name was derived from a series of live sketches inspired by Chicago’s Billy Goat Tavern. Currently there are over 64 restaurants in America under the brand name Cheeburger. The Cheeburger Cheeburger has gone international with the opening of its first international restaurant in Kuwait.
The Chee Fact-o-File
- The restaurants are famous for cheeseburgers, French fries, onion rings, and milkshakes. They are famous for the Pounder burger. It is a huge burger with 20 ounces of beef before cooking. A person who finishes the entire burger gets his picture clicked; holding a stuffed “Pounder” and this picture is hung on the restaurant’s Wall of Famers. A similar Wall of Famers is also there for children who manage to eat a half-pound burger.
- The beef used is the Angus beef and there are a variable number of sizes available for the burgers. One can choose from among the Classic, the kid burgers, semi serious, serious, delirious, and the pounder. Also one can choose from a list of 80 milkshakes that could be customized to liking and taste. Some special shakes available mainly in holiday season are the Mom’s Apple Pie, Hot Chocolate, and Egg Nog.
- There is a plethora of toppings available to choose from like the Chopped Garlic, Horseradish Sauce, Grey Poupon, Honey mustard, and Chipotle Spread.
- It is a great place to try out during vacations. The burgers come at a good price. However the milkshakes are a little pricey.
- If you are looking for consistency in service, this is the correct restaurant chain for you. You can enjoy delicious food in a fun- filled atmosphere.
- The place is good if you want to gorge on food filled with dollops of grease. Not the kind of restaurant where you would get healthy food that may not clog your arteries!
- The service is also quite slow. Only people who have loads of time to spare would find the Chee worth repeatedly visiting. Normally the food may arrive in 25-30 minutes once the order is placed. So, you can leisurely enjoy the atmosphere whiling away the time or choose to eat someplace else if you do not have enough time to spare.
- Also, do not expect wonderful décor or appealing ambience at the Cheeburger Cheeburger. Only the food would appeal to you. For those who prefer to dine at the Chee regularly and still aim to stay healthy, you could try out the salads available as well.
- Cheeburger is also involved in many social and philanthropic activities. For any social group, it is easy to get in touch with the Chee crew and organize fund-raising events.
They offer a lot of choices in the menu and even that can be quite a hassle if all you are looking for is a juicy, fresh and simple burger. If you feel that the “Big is Better” and you cannot compromise the taste of a burger at any point of time, Cheeburger Cheeburger restaurant can be a very good choice. After all, being voted the best burger in 29 cities is one accolade that any common fast-food restaurant cannot win.
Image Credits : www.bigpicture.typepad.com