Top 10 New York Family Restaurants
Having come on a holiday with your family to the most happening city of the United States - NYC, and trying to make the most of the holiday season, you would love to feast on the top 10 New York family restaurants.The ambience and the setting and services should envelope the family-package creating a fulsome, "largesse", dining experience.
So here is a list of New York family restaurants, which you shouldn’t miss out on:
• La Gazetta : The classic Italian touch of La gazetta located in the wing of the Villa Pacri, offers a plethora of dining experiences, with a rooftop garden, a basement lounge and a restaurant on the second floor. The décor is admirably Italian, which permeates into the food as well.
• The Bubba Gump: Spread over a vast area, the typical countryside outlook of the restaurant is more reflective of the depression era with a careworn wooden bar, movie slides of those days perched here and there, and a panoramic view of the NYC streets – the ambience offers a walk down the memory lane and not to mention the food – from popcorn to the “peel and eat” shrimp- the food culture is entirely dedicated to the Southern-style cuisine.
• Ice house Café: Overlooking the Throggs neck bridge, the rustic eatery specializes in Italian and American seafood with seasonal starters (which currently include Bisque, Cream of Pumpkin, Corn Soup and Maryland Crab Cakes). And, the breathtaking view of the marina features this as the best New York family restaurants.
• Kyoto Sushi: This Japanese NYC eatery doesn’t sport itself as the best family restaurants on NYC for nothing as the restaurant strives to deliver freshness in all its delicacies from seafood to the popular Japanese teriyakis, not to mention the seeping in of the Thai cuisine adding to the splendor of the large accommodating space of the restaurant.
• Serendipity 3: It is indeed pre-destined to chance upon a famous restaurant and one such is serendipity 3, which started in 1954, is popular for its comfort food especially the “Young Chicken Sandwiches", "Curried Chicken Almondine Casserole", "Bi-Sensual Burger",& "Madame Butterfly Pasta" - making it a combo of fortune and effort to get to this family restaurant on NYC.
• Veselka: If you are a patron of Ukrainian food and want your family to venture into the same, then Veselka with its homemade traditional Ukrainian food, and the American diner fare with ‘under-the-sky’ dining space and, the inside coziness, is a must-visit New York family restaurant.
• Ben Benson’s steak house: If you have been on a hunting expedition and want to refill your energy reserves, the lively though noisome steak house will be at your service. Famous for its huge steaks and the T-bone, you won’t be left wanting in any aspect.
• Ann & tony’s – An original Arthur avenue restaurant: The best of Italian food at Arthur avenue can be savored here, in a cozy comfort zone where you could define your family’s dining space. The veal and proscuitto are a must-try specialty at this family restaurant on NYC.
• John’s of Bleecker street : One of the oldest pizzerias in the city, rating best in the New York family restaurants category, the classic New York pie is “essenced” in the thin crust, fresh toppings and quick service; serving coal-fried, brick oven pizzas.
• Eatery: Having a contemporary menu fare with weekly specials, the family restaurant on NYC features specialties such as Grilled Asian Chicken Salad, and other delicacies such as Swordfish, Scallop and Shrimp Brochette. A must-visit family restaurant with family on NYC.
The top 10 New York family restaurants with myriad flavors and fragrances envelope the essence called American and, when you are on a family holiday, do not miss out to savor their specialties.