In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Watermelon-Raspberry Slushie. This is a refreshing low-calorie drink to enjoy on those last hot days of summer!
1 Medium, cut into chunks and frozen
6 Ounce, washed, dried, frozen
4 (as needed)
1. In blender, place frozen watermelon chunks and blend until fairly smooth, but still a little chunky.
2. Into 2 dessert glasses, pour the watermelon mixture and fill about 2/3 of the way up. Pour any leftover mixture into a pitcher for later use.
3. Now into the blender, put frozen red raspberries and blend to get desired consistency.
4. Gently pour the blended raspberry on top of the watermelon slush, filling the remaining third of each dessert glass.
5. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint. Serve immediately and enjoy!