1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins, mix well and set aside.
4. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. While whisking the creamed mixture, add the eggs one at a time. Whisk until well incorporated
6. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract, mix well.
7. Add the dry mixture into the electric mixer and whisk until the flour is incorporated.
8. Add the chopped raspberries into the muffin batter and whisk gently.
9. Take the greased muffin pan and scoop this batter in each cup. bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
10. Let the muffins sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let them completely cooled off on a rack.
11. Serve the raspberry cream muffin with tea or coffee.