Blue Cloud Dessert
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted (2/3 Stick)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned blueberry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Pound 5 Ounce)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl, place together 1 1/2 cups crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3) Stir the crumb mixture well until combined.
4) Transfer the crumb mixture into a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
5) Flatten the crumb mixture to bottom of dish to make an even layer.
6) Bake in the oven for 8 minutes; set aside to cool.
7) In top bowl of double boiler, melt marshmallows with milk and salt, over hot water.
8) Take the bowl away from hot water, and allow to cool until very thick.
9) Lightly fold in whipped cream and vanilla until well combined.
10) Smear half of marshmallow mixture over crust; then spread with blueberry-pie filling.
11) Top with rest of marshmallow mixture.
12) Dredge with 1/2 cup crumbs and place in the refrigerator to chill well for 2 hours.
13) Serve chilled.