Blue Cloud Dessert
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted (2/3 Stick)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned blueberry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Pound 5 Ounce)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl, place together 1 1/2 cups crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3) Stir the crumb mixture well until combined.
4) Transfer the crumb mixture into a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
5) Flatten the crumb mixture to bottom of dish to make an even layer.
6) Bake in the oven for 8 minutes; set aside to cool.
7) In top bowl of double boiler, melt marshmallows with milk and salt, over hot water.
8) Take the bowl away from hot water, and allow to cool until very thick.
9) Lightly fold in whipped cream and vanilla until well combined.
10) Smear half of marshmallow mixture over crust; then spread with blueberry-pie filling.
11) Top with rest of marshmallow mixture.
12) Dredge with 1/2 cup crumbs and place in the refrigerator to chill well for 2 hours.
13) Serve chilled.
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.8 mg19.3%
Sodium 298.1 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.6%
Sugars 92.3 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet