Black Raspberry Fluff
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black raspberry gelatin||3 Ounce|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup.
3) Boil, while stirring constantly.
4) Lower the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, to a hard-ball stage.
5) Beat in the egg whites till fluffy.
6) Slowly add in the gelatin, beating till the mix forms peaks.
7) Add in the hot syrup in thin stream into the egg whites, beating continuously.
8) Beat till the candy loses gloss and holds shape.
9) Fold in the nuts and coconut.
10) Transfer into the square pan.
12) Cut into small squares using a wet knife.