|For meringue shells|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|For delicious diet cream:|
|Evaporated skim milk||20 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F
2. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and draw four 5-inch circles.
3. In a large clean dry bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and drizzle in the golden honey while beating constantly.
5. Beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Spoon the stiff whites, over each circle and spread evenly.
7. Bake on middle shelf of oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Turn off the oven and let the meringues sit for 10 minutes in the oven then remove and let cool.
9. Put 1/3 cup of the raspberries onto each Meringue Shell.
10. In a large, chilled bowl, beat evaporated skim milk until foamy.
11. Add honey and vanilla and beat to the consistency of whipped cream.
12. Spoon about a tablespoon of the diet cream over the berries and serve immediately.