|Raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Ripe peaches||2 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chilled|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In container of an electric blender place raspberries and process until smooth.
2. Press puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
3. Return puree to container of electric blender and process adding next 4 ingredients until smooth.
4. Gradually add ice cubes and process until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses, and serve immediately.