Raspberry Evening Spritzer
|Purified water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Herbal tea leaves/Black tea leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange||1 Small, washed and cut into 8 thin slices|
|Seltzer water||8 Cup (128 tbs), chilled|
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer. With the back of a large spoon break up the pulp of the berries and force the liquid through it.
6) Stir in honey. Stir for about 2 minutes.
7) Chill in the refrigerator.
8) Put 1 orange slice at the bottom of 8 tall glasses.
9) Pour 1 tablespoon of the chilled raspberry syrup.
10) Add 1 cup of cold seltzer water into each glass.
11) Stir gently and add ice.
12) Serve immediately with colorful straws.
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.28%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.7 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 33.6 g
Protein 0.51 g1%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet