|Raspberry jelly||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced peaches||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Creamed rice||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Dissolve the jelly in 1/4 pint hot water, add the juice from the peaches made up to 1/2 pint with cold water. Leave in a cool place.
2. Chop half the peaches and stir into the rice.
3. Divide the rice between 4 individual dishes.
4. Arrange the whole peach slices on top of the rice.
5. Fill the dishes with the almost setting jelly. Leave until set.
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg1.7%
Sodium 79.5 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 38.2 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 132.1%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 0.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet