Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
|Raspberries in syrup||10 Ounce, frozen, thawed (1 Package, Light Syrup)|
|Water||2 Teaspoon, cold|
|Oranges||2 , peeled, white pith removed, and sectioned|
|Papaya||1 Medium, pared, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Banana||1 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), rinsed|
|Fresh strawberries||10 , rinsed, hulled and sliced|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow the raspberry puree to boil.
5) Add the cornstarch mixture to boiling puree.
6) Cook over moderate-high heat, mixing constantly for about 2 to 4 minutes, or until the mixture slightly thickens.
7) Into a mixing bowl,transfer the mixture.
8) Place the mixture in freezer for 15 minutes just till cold but not frozen.
9) In another bowl,mix together orange sections, papaya, banana, blueberries and strawberries.
10) Whisk yogurt into chilled raspberry puree.
11) Portion the half the yogurt mixture into 4 bowls or goblets.
12) Ladle fruit over yogurt mixture and top with remaining yogurt mixture and serve.