Raspberry Walnut Thanksgiving Salad
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and well drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) In a medium mixing bowl, stir the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the cold water, mix well.
3) In another bowl, blend 1/2 the gelatin mixture with cream cheese.
4) In a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, pour the mixture at the bottom and refrigerate almost set.
5) Stir raspberries and walnuts into rest of the gelatin mixture and keep aside.
6) When the cream cheese mixture is almost firm, pour over the raspberry mixture and refrigerate until set.
7) Serve chilled.