Raspberry Walnut Thanksgiving Salad
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and well drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) In a medium mixing bowl, stir the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the cold water, mix well.
3) In another bowl, blend 1/2 the gelatin mixture with cream cheese.
4) In a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, pour the mixture at the bottom and refrigerate almost set.
5) Stir raspberries and walnuts into rest of the gelatin mixture and keep aside.
6) When the cream cheese mixture is almost firm, pour over the raspberry mixture and refrigerate until set.
7) Serve chilled.
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 428
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.7%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g113.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.7 mg41.6%
Sodium 374.1 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 50.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 13% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet