Black Raspberry Ice
|Black raspberries||2 Quart|
|Sugar||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Lemon||6 , juiced|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Mash the berries though a fine meshed sieve to remove the seeds.
2. Strain the pulp again though a coarsely woven cloth to get a fine puree.
3. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Place pan over high heat and boil for 15 minutes to make thick syrup.
5. Take off heat and stir in the lemon juice and raspberry puree.
6. Pour into a freezer friendly container or spoon into refrigerator trays and freeze until set and ready to serve
7. Scoop and serve in coupes or sherbet glasses.