1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take Raspberries, sugar and cornstarch. Mix it well and keep it aside.
3. In a food processor, add flour, salt, sugar and butter. Churn it. Do blended it completely but only till butter breaks down into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl, break one large egg.
5. Add cold water. Mix well.
6. Add this mixture to the food processor while churning it. Switch off the food processor once the dough is made.
7. Remove the dough from food processor, form it into a ball and chill it for an hour.
8. Flatten out the chilled dough.
9. Sprinkle flour on your work station and roll out the dough over it.
10. Place the dough on a parchment paper which is lined over the baking sheet.
11. Add the berries mixture in the middle of the dough.
12. Fold the edges of the dough over the berries mixture so that the berries get completely covered up.
13. Beat one egg and mix it well with a teaspoon of water. Use this egg wash to brush it over the dough.
14. Sprinkle sugar over it.
15. Bake it in an oven at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
16. Remove from baking tray and serve it on a serving platter.
Are you keen on making a mouthwatering dessert? Try this Rustic Raspberry Galette. This Classic French pastry is easy to make and tastes simply divine. This dessert will appeal to adult and kids alike. Check out the video for a step-by-step demonstration.