|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pretzels||10 Ounce, crushed (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), divided|
|Hot water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Raspberry gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce (2 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Nondairy whipped topping||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Place butter in 2-quart utility dish. Heat on Full Power for
1 minute 15 seconds to 2 minutes 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Stir in pretzel crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until set. Turn half-turn halfway through cooking time.
3. Add water. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until boiling. Stir in gelatin, until dissolved. Add frozen raspberries. Break apart with fork and stir until berries are separated. Chill until slightly thickened, if necessary.
4. Cream remaining 1 cup sugar and cream cheese in small mixing bowl, until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust and chill.
5. Spread slightly thickened gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill until firm.