|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Peanut butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|10x confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2) In a bowl, put together peanut butter, butter, and 10X sugar
3) Fold well until smooth and add in raisins.
4) Using the butter mixture, make balls of about 1/2" in diameter.
5) Set aside in a cool place until firm.
6) In medium bowl over hot water, not boiling place chocolate pieces and leave until melted, stir gently.
7) Immerse the raisin balls in the chocolate and remove with fork.
8) Hold until well drained, and arrange on wax paper.
9) Leave to stand until firm.
10) Place in an airtight container and store.
11) Serve as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2092 Calories from Fat 938
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 1022.8 mg42.6%
Total Carbohydrates 270 g90%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 179.6 g
Protein 35 g69.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 23.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet