|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Peanut butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|10x confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2) In a bowl, put together peanut butter, butter, and 10X sugar
3) Fold well until smooth and add in raisins.
4) Using the butter mixture, make balls of about 1/2" in diameter.
5) Set aside in a cool place until firm.
6) In medium bowl over hot water, not boiling place chocolate pieces and leave until melted, stir gently.
7) Immerse the raisin balls in the chocolate and remove with fork.
8) Hold until well drained, and arrange on wax paper.
9) Leave to stand until firm.
10) Place in an airtight container and store.
11) Serve as desired.