Spicy Jellied Raisins
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar/Liquid from sweet pickles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fruit liquid||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Canned)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Mix in vinegar, fruit liquid, and cloves and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Discard the cloves and stir in gelatin.
4) Add the mix into a loaf pan and chill.
5) When partially congealed, add raisins and chill till firm.
6) Cut into 1-inch cubes and serve.