|Young rabbit||1 Small|
|Sage and onion stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Pour cold water and a little vinegar in a pot large enough to fit the rabbit. Soak the rabbit in this water for about 2 hours so that the flesh whitens slightly.
2) Remove the rabbit from the pot and wash it clean with fresh water. Dry well.
3) Preheat the oven to 425F-450F before you want to roast the rabbit.
4) Stuff the rabbit with store-bought sage and onion stuffing. Place the bacon rashers over the stuffing.
5) In a roastin tin with the dripping, arrange the rabbit.
6) Roast for about about 60 minutes.
7) Turn down the oven temperature to 400F and continue to cook for 30 more minutes.
8) Serve the Roasted Rabbit on a large serving tray. Arrange roasted vegetables like potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes around the edge of the tray.