Sizzling Walnut Rabbit
|Rabbit||1 , cut up by butcher|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili||4 , seeded and chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mashed|
|Orange||1 , juiced and peel grated|
|Shoyu||2 Teaspoon (Japanese Soy Sauce)|
|Sweet potatoes||2 Small, sliced|
|Toasted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a pan, add oil and heat.
3) Add the rabbit and brown well.
4) Lower the heat and add chiles, garlic, juice, and 2 teaspoons grated peel and mix well and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Add in shoyu, potatoes, and 1 cup water.
6) Place lid and allow to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes till the rabbit is tender.
7) Discard the garlic.
8) Add sauce and potatoes on each portion and top with walnuts.