|Rabbit||1 Small, cut up by butcher|
|Olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Cocktail onions in vinegar||10 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Carrots||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Fingerlong)|
|Pattypan squash/Sunburst squash, 2 to 4 small zucchini, trimmed||2 , trimmed|
|Fresh basil||1 Bunch (100 gm), coarsely chopped|
|Fresh rosemary/4 ounce dry||8 Ounce|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a Dutch oven, add olive oil and heat.
3) Mix in rabbit and brown well.
4) Stir in onions and their vinegar.
5) Add lightly salted water to cover meat halfway.
6) Place lid on pan and simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Mix in whole carrots and squash and allow to simmer, partially covered, for 25 to 30 minutes.
8) Mix in basil and pasta and cook till pasta is al dente.
9) Stir in creme fraiche and heat well.
10) Serve in soup plates or pasta bowls with a swirl of cream.