|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato puree||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Use A Little)|
|Rosemary||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Use A Little)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bouquet garni||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1. Clean the rabbit and keep the meat in a bowl.
2. Season meat with salt and pepper; rub with hands.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a soaked Romertopf, line bottom with a thin layer of bacon slices.
5. Place the rabbit in Romertopf and cover it with another layer of bacon.
6. Cover and bake in oven for about 40 minutes without any added liquids.
7. Add the bouquet garni, crushed garlic, tomato puree, rosemary and slightly warm wine and the cream.
8. Reduce the temperature of oven to 425 degrees and cook for another 2 hours.
9. If desired, add a little flour to thicken the liquids.
10. Serve Romertopf Rabbit French fried potatoes.