Simple Pot Roasted Rabbit
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Rabbit||5 Pound, roasting|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, place onion at the bottom.
2) Rub the meat with salt and pepper, make small incisions in the flesh, insert garlic in the pocket, and place it in the cooker.
3) Stir in bay leaves, soy sauce, clove and then pour hot water.
4) Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
5) Remove the meat and then cook the sauce.
6) Stir in flour blended in hot in the gravy and simmer until it thickens.
7) Serve meat with the gravy.