|Red wine||12 Ounce (1/2 Bottle)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Dredging)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pickled white onions||1 Dozen (Cocktail Size)|
|Stuffed green olives||1 Dozen, sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight after adding all the necessary ingredients.
6) In a 3-quart glass casserole, melt butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
7) Add the rabbit pieces and cook for 4 minutes.
8)The add the remaining marinade all over, cover with lid and cook on high heat in the microwave for 30 minutes until the pieces are quite soft.
9) Now remove the casserole from the microwave.
10) In a 1-quart glass casserole, melt 2 tablespoons butter on high heat in the microwave for 20 seconds.
11) Now add onions, olives, and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes and add to the rabbit pieces mixture. Mix well.
12) Marinated rabbit mix can be served with boiled potatoes.