For the preparation of this Korean quiche, all you need is a steamer and a large bowl which should be heat resistant. This vegetarian Halloween special Korean quiche is very simple to prepare and you can also add other ingredients to it depending on your preference such as
shrimp, ham, onions - just you have to make sure it's something that can be cooked in short time.
3 (Different Colors)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Chop green onions and chili peppers.
3. Mix 6 eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
4. Add 2 & 1/2 cups of water.
(you can put less water if you like it more dense. Just remember to reduce salt too.)
5. Season with salt.
6. place a steamer in the pot with boiling water.
7. Steam the bowl for 8 minutes.
8. Sprinkle chopped green onions and chili peppers.
9. Steam for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and do not leave the lid closed.
(If you leave the lid on, eggs will be overcooked and turn green)