1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place pie shell on it.
3. In pie shell grate garlic and spread it evenly on the bottom.
4. Spread vegetable spread evenly on top of garlic, and put chopped ham in pie shell.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pepper, egg, cayenne pepper, and flour. Mix well. pour the mixture into the pie shell.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top and pop it in oven for 35 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve ham quiche with boiled peas.
You can add any kind of vegetables depending on your taste in quiche.