Real men -- and women -- DO eat quiche, when it's made like this. Call it a tart, a quiche, whatever you want... it's simple and tasty, perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Stunning stuff.
1 1⁄2 Pound, slice
Half and half
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degree and prepare a greased butter baking dish.
2. Saute the onion in a pan along with butter and olive oil, sprinkle all the dried ingredients and let it sweat for few minutes.
3. In the mean time whisk eggs and half & half in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
4. Once the onions are soft spread it evenly in the baking dish and then top it with the egg mixture and sprinkle salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Bake it in a preheated oven for 25-30 minute.
6. Serve it as a side dish or along with a crusty bread.