I have been making this easy pantry style recipe for years and I never get tired of it. Perfect during a busy week for a quick dinner or lunch in the weekend. Serve with a tossed salad and a cool chardonnay and you are in business!
1 , prepared (plsbury)
3 , beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs), drained, thawed
170 Gram, drained (1 tin)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
2 Medium, chopped finely
50 Gram (3 slice)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine egg, salmon, spinach, mushroom, and green onion.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix them together.
4. Pour mixture into a prepared pie crust.
5. Top it with cheese.
6. Pop it in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Check the quiche once half way through. If you find the crust browning too much, then cover the it with foil and continue baking until done.