Lunch Box Quiches
|Low fat greek yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Ready to bake biscuits||1 Pound (5-6)|
|Deli sliced ham||1⁄2 Pound (12 slices)|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), lightly steamed|
|Sundried tomatoes||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Mozzarella||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Italian three cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and flatten it with rolling pin.
5. Line a muffin tray with biscuits at the bottom.
6. Place deli ham on top of it.
7. Top each muffin compartment with peas, broccoli, and sundried tomatoes.
8. Sprinkle pesto on top.
9. Ladle egg mixture over your veggies in muffin tray, about 2/3 full.
10. Sprinkle mozzarella, and three cheese on it.
11. Place muffin tray in oven, and bake for 15-18 minutes. Allow it to cool.
12. Serve lunch box quiches with chilli tomato dip.
You may also use muffin liners to line your muffin tray.
Any kind of cheese can be used in the dish, depending on the one your family love.
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.8 mg46.9%
Sodium 1395.2 mg58.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet