1. Place the baking sheet in the oven and preheat it to 200 C / 393 F.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Dust a hard surface with flour, roll the pastry dough about 1/8 inch thick.
3. Line the pastry tin with the rolled out pastry dough and trim the edges as shown in the video.
4. Spread the smoked salmon trimmings at the bottom of the pastry crust topped with the chopped chives.
5. Pour the eggs and milk mixture over the salmon.
6. Pop this tin into the oven on top of the preheated baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Serve the quiche warm with freshly cut salad of your choice.
Roll the pastry dough on the rolling pin and lay it into the pie tin. Roll a small ball of pastry dough and use it to press the pastry dough into the edge of the tin, preventing it from tearing.