Nikki Dinki show you how to make a healthy, low cal, high protein breakfast.
Please See Video
1) Sauté mushrooms for 2-3 minutes in a pan sprayed with cooking spray over med heat.
2) Add leeks, peppers and garlic and sauté for another 5-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3) Turn off heat and put aside to semi-cool.
4) Beat together eggs, milk, paprika, and hot sauce.
5) Spray a muffin pan. Pour egg mixture in muffin tins filling them 3/4 of the way full. Then add the vegetable mixture to each one and top with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes until golden brown.
7) To store, cool on cooling rack and refrigerate.
8) To reheat put them on high in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute or in the toaster oven on 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
A simple idea for a handy snack. These vegetable quiches are easy to make and very delicious. Filled with the goodness of mushrooms and simply flavored with garlic, peppers and cheese, this is a great option to satisfy those hunger pangs.