1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll dough thinly on light floured work surface.
3. Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough. Line crust with parchment paper and will with pie weights or dried beans.
4. Blind bake 20 minutes. Remove parchment and pie weights.
5. While crust is baking, blanch broccoli in boiling salted water until tender crisp, about 4 minutes. Plunge into ice bath to stop cooking. Drain well and pat with paper towels.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream, milk, eggs, nutmeg and a pinch of salt and pepper. Line the crust with broccoli and goat cheese.
7. Pour cream mixture over top, filling crust almost to top.
8. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in oven until top is lightly brown and filling is set, about 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Remove and let cool on a wire rack.