Cheesy Green Onion Quiche
|9 inch pie crust pastry||1 (Quiche Dish Or Pie Plate)|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked and crumbled|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs) (3/4 Cup)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Half-and-half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1 Dash|
1. Preheat oven at 400°.
2. Arrange a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry. Trim the excess pastry around edges.
3. With a fork prick the bottom and sides of pastry.
4. Bake for 3 minutes.
5. Take off from oven and prick with a fork.
6. Bake again for 5 minutes.
7. Spoon bacon and cheese into pastry shell.
8. Mix remaining ingredients together.
9. Pour into pastry shell.
10. Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes.
11. Serve hot.