Cheesy Jalapeno Quiche
|Chopped cooked ham||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, peeled and chopped|
|Canned jalapeno peppers||2 , seeded and chopped|
|Chopped fresh mushrooms||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 450°.
2. Take a prepared pastry shell and layer first 9 ingredients in it.
3. In a bowl mix together eggs, mustard, and sour cream until smooth.
4. Pour the mix into pastry shell.
5. Place it in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until filling sets.
6. Using aluminum foil, cover edge of pastry. It also prevents excessive browning.
7. Serve cheesy jalapeno quiche immediately.