|Shredded carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a medium saucepan, and boil one inch water in it. Add carrots and cook until tender.
3) Drain them and press water.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, salt, ginger, and pepper in a bowl to blend.
5) Take a greased 9 inch quiche dish and put carrots and cheese and mix.
6) Add milk mixture over carrots and cheese and put the dish in a large baking pan.
7) Add hot water to the baking up to ½ inch of the dish.
8) Bake for 30-35 minutes, until done. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
9) Serve carrot quiche hot.