|Shortcrust pastry||6 Ounce (185 Grams)|
|Egg white||2 (Or As Required)|
|Crabmeat/Prawns / crayfish||1⁄4 Pound, shredded (Cooked Or Canned)|
|Spring onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Swiss cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely grated|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch pie plate or flan tin with the pastry.
3) Brush the surface of the pastry evenly with unbeaten egg white.
4) Spread the seafood all over the pastry shell.
5) Then sprinkle with the spring onion and 1/2 the cheese.
6) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, tomato paste, salt and pepper together.
7) Spoon over the seafood and onions and sprinkle with rest of the cheese.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
9) Then lower the oven temperature to 350° F and bake for another 30 to 35 minutes or until the custard is set and lightly browned.
10) Slice the Seafood Quiche into wedges and serve.
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.7 mg33.9%
Sodium 362 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.96%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 15% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet