|Minced shallots/Green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baked 9 inch pie shell||1 (425 Deg F)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Add shallots and sautÃ© for few minutes.
4. Stir in mushrooms, salt, lemon juice, and Madeira.
5. Cook for sometime until mushroom is dry and cooked.
6. In a bowl beat eggs and cream until smooth.
7. Add mushrooms to it and mix.
8. Spoon the mixture into pastry shell.
9. Sprinkle cheese on top of quiche.
10. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
11. Serve quiche hot.