Crabmeat Artichoke Quiches
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound, drained, flaked|
|Low fat cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Ounce, shredded (1/4 Cup)|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), minced|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. At high speed of an electric mixer beat eggs 3 minutes until thick.
4. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt and add to egg mixture.
5. Beat at low speed of an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
6. Stir in artichoke hearts and next 6 ingredients.
7. With cooking spray coat miniature muffin pans and sprinkle with breadcrumbs to coat.
8. Into prepared muffin pans, pour artichoke mixture filling to the rim.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
10. Cool in pans 10 minutes.
11. Serve Crabmeat Artichoke Quiches with desired garnish.
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241 mg80.3%
Sodium 1117.7 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 44.6%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet