Crustless Cheesy Quiche
|Egg||4 , beaten|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Non stick spray||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, all-purpose flour, onion powder, salt, baking powder, Monterey Jack cheese, and Tabasco sauce.
3. Spray a 9 to 12 inch quiche pan with a non-stick baking spray.
4. Pour the mixture into the quiche pan.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com