Chicken and Potato Quiche
|Unbaked 9 inch pie shell||1|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Cubed cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of potato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , lightly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle cheese in pie shell and evenly distribute the chicken over it.
3. Combine soup and milk until thoroughly mixed.
4. Stir in eggs and pour into pie shell. The eggs will make the quiche firm and less creamy consistency.
5. Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until golden and knife inserted into center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve the quiche hot.
Bake the quiche at 325° F if using a glass dish.
Quiche slices neatly if allowed to cool. To rewarm a quiche, it is best to do so in an oven. Placing quiche in the microwave will turn it rubbery.
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.4%
Saturated Fat 18 g90.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 376.2 mg125.4%
Sodium 700.3 mg29.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 31 g61.8%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 30.1% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet