Quiche Au Roquefort
|Roquefort cheese||3 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce|
|Softened butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Minced chives||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend cheeses, butter and cream thoroughly and beat well adding eggs.
3. Season with salt, white pepper and cayenne pepper.
4. Stir in chives and pour filling into pastry shell.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until quiche has puffed and top has browned.
6. Cottage cheese may be substituted for cream cheese.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.