|Refrigerated butterflake dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Ham and cheese spread||8 Ounce (1 can, Oscar Mayer)|
|Green onions with tops||2 , chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. Divide the dinner rolls into 12 portions and then each portion into three.
3. Use each portion of dough to line 2 inch tart molds or muffin cups to make thin pastry shells.
4. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, eggs and onion and mix well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the tart shells.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until filling has set and pastry is golden.
8. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the Mini Quiches warm as an appetizer.