Quiche Lorraine With Cream Cheese
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|8 inch unbaked pastry||1|
1) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F.
3) Beat cream cheese with heavy cream, egg yolks, and egg till smooth.
4) Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces and cook till almost crisp and arrange in the pie pan.
5) Pour the cheese mix into the pie pan and spread evenly and bake.
6) After baking for 20 minutes, reduce heat to moderate 350°F. and bake for another 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden-brown.
7) Do not cut immediately after taking out from oven.
8) Cut into wedges and serve with jacket potatoes and salad.