Lobster Quiche With Dry White Wine Flavoring
|9 inch unbaked pastry crust||1|
|Finely chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced lobster||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Canned Or Fresh)|
|Snipped fresh dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||4 , slightly beaten|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), scalded|
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix eggs, wine, salt, pepper, and cream.
4) On the lined pie pan, flute the edge and prick the bottom with a fork.
5) Line the pan with a foil and fill with beans or rice.
6) Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
7) When done, remove foil and beans and bake the pastry for about more 3 minutes.
8) Reduce oven heat to moderate 375°F.
9) In a pan, sautÃ© onions in butter and spread in the partly cooked pastry base.
10) Add lobster and dill and top with the cream sauce prepared earlier.
11) Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or till set.
12) Cut into wedges and serve with salad.